Welcome to my blog

My name is Mousey, I'm 13 years old, I have type one diabeties, and I do hot yoga at the Bikram yoga studios. I just started the thirty day challenge and I expect to finish it. Read my blog to find out more.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 1

    Hi, I'm Mousey and today I started doing the 30 day challenge with Bikram yoga. I am 13 years old and probably one of the only 13 year olds to ever do the 30 day challenge. I also have type one diabetes so this is also a science experiment to see how it will affect my blood sugar.

    So every day I am going to write a new blog post to tell you about how my classes are going. This blog is called "Queen of Rabbits because my favorite pose (Sasangasana) is rabbit pose. Plus rabbits are cute. Lets start now.

    Today was hard. My blood sugar was everywhere. I took a one week break from yoga so I think that could be part of the problem but I asked my dad and he said that he was having trouble today too. Well, I guess some days are harder than others. Today I was doing half moon pose, which is one of my least favorites, it's the first hard pose of the class, and I did the part where you have to bend over and put pull your heels up and put your head on your knees. Then the teacher said that I was improving, and that made me feel good. Let me tell you what I hate: Tuladandasana, the balancing stick. I just hate it so much. But I did it today, for the whole ten seconds each time. I like Ustrasana (camel pose) a lot. It's hard though.

    That's really all I've got to say for today. I'll be back tomarrow.

-Mousey

No comments:

Post a Comment