Welcome to my blog

My name is Mousey, I'm 13 years old, I have type one diabeties, and I do hot yoga at the Bikram yoga studios. I just started the thirty day challenge and I expect to finish it. Read my blog to find out more.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 23 and 24

    I'm sorry that I've been behind lately. Let me tell you what's happening, I am currently on day 26 but I forgot to write a few days. I will catch up soon.

    Every time the subject comes up with my mom (which is several times a day) she always reminds me how many days I have left. I never think about how many days left there by myself. I think that I start to get impatient if I think about it like that. It reminds me of something I heard on a video about the Hubble space telescope. When you are fixing the telescope its cold and you have to screw in tiny screws with big gloves on. The man said that he doesn't think about how many screws are left, he just thinks about the one that he's working on at the moment.

-Mousey

2 comments:

  1. I like that bit about the Hubble telescope. That's excellent advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I'm with accidentalstepmom. Great advice not just for yoga but for life in general.
    -Mom

    ReplyDelete