Welcome to my blog

My name is Mousey, I'm 13 years old, I have type one diabeties, and I do hot yoga at the Bikram yoga studios. I just started the thirty day challenge and I expect to finish it. Read my blog to find out more.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 13

 Here's some advice that you've probably heard a million times if you do yoga. Drink water before class as well a during. I didn't drink much today and I was getting terrible cramps and headaches.
 Here's the comic I promised you yesterday. I actually drew it last night but it happened to me again today.
-Mousey

3 comments:

  1. The room was inordanetly hot today, i found, although i dug the teacher (ben). Tough class. But we are nearly 1/2 way there. I plan to celebrate with...BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the big question- do I go near the window in hope of a tiny bit of fresh air if the teacher takes pity on me? Or do I move out to where the sun can't find me? I never know. Found your blog through the Bikram NYC news letter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog via bikram NYC newsletter too! I'm a teescher in Austin & sharing your experience with others. Brava Queen Rabbit!

    ReplyDelete