Welcome to my blog

My name is Mousey, I'm 13 years old, I have type one diabeties, and I do hot yoga at the Bikram yoga studios. I just started the thirty day challenge and I expect to finish it. Read my blog to find out more.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 6

    You know what keeps me going when class gets really hard? Candy. One of the studios that I go to has a jar of candy and after every class I always take one of the little yellow ones. I'm not completely kidding, whenever I am in the middle of a tough class I always think "It's going to be over soon". Unfortunately that doesn't make time go faster. But I don't need it to, in the past few classes I feel like I've really been enjoying it.

    Today I tried an early class. I woke up at around six. The first thing I thought was "I'm so tired, there's no way I can do a yoga class." But I think I had more energy after the class than I did before it. Plus I felt great all day. I like the early classes, but there's no way I would do it every day, it's still a little much to do the regular classes every day. If you do yoga and have never done an early class I highly recommend it because you feel amazing for the whole day.

-Mousey

No comments:

Post a Comment