Welcome to my blog

My name is Mousey, I'm 13 years old, I have type one diabeties, and I do hot yoga at the Bikram yoga studios. I just started the thirty day challenge and I expect to finish it. Read my blog to find out more.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 2

    I am now 1/15 of the way done. Today was much better than yesterday. I only took a few breaks and I made it through all of the standing postures without taking a single break. Whenever it gets hard I let my mind wander to a good place and before I know it it's done. I always imagine myself at the science museum which I went to a few days ago. I mostly think about the cool air but the science museum is my "happy place".

    I am so clumsy. Today I was drinking water (as everyone does, every time) and I thought it would make it easier if I just took the cap off. Then I could just pick it up and drink in between postures without having to unscrew it every time. Big mistake. When I was coming out on one pose I accidentally knocked it over on to the mat of the girl next to me. She didn't seem to mind, she just lied down in it, I bet it felt good.

    That's about it, not much else happened. I hope it gets even better tomorrow.

-Mousey

1 comment: