Welcome to my blog

My name is Mousey, I'm 13 years old, I have type one diabeties, and I do hot yoga at the Bikram yoga studios. I just started the thirty day challenge and I expect to finish it. Read my blog to find out more.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 3

    I am really disappointed with myself. Kept telling myself to do it, but I never did. The class was fine, that's not what I'm talking about, I actually did pretty good today I think. The teacher gave me a compliment on my camel pose, which is one that I really like. But I had trouble staying focused. Guess who I saw two matts to the right of me. Or guess who I think I saw. I'll just tell you. It was Hayley Williams, the lead singer of Paramore. I think it was her for four reasons:

  1. Her hair was bright red
  2. I know that her first name was Hayley
  3. She was sort of small
  4. I think I have seen the guy she was with in some video of hers

After the class I tried to convince myself to talk to her but I couldn't. I feel really bad about that. Maybe I'll see her in class again one day. Maybe next time I will have the courage to talk to her. Well, now I can say that I think I took a yoga class with Hayley Williams. That's sort of cool.

-Mousey

No comments:

Post a Comment