Welcome to my blog

My name is Mousey, I'm 13 years old, I have type one diabeties, and I do hot yoga at the Bikram yoga studios. I just started the thirty day challenge and I expect to finish it. Read my blog to find out more.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 4

          Today was awesome. I tried a studio that I had never been to before and I really liked it. It didn't seem as hot in that room. I also like the way its shaped for some reason. I got a compliment on my camel pose and I feel like a lot of my postures are getting better. No Hayley Williams today unfortunatly. Yesterday I drew a comic about seeing Hayley in yoga, it's the first of a series of comics that I'm starting called "Mousey".
-Mousey

1 comment:

  1. I love this, both the comic and the indecision. I can relate. You're really talented, BTW.

    ReplyDelete