Welcome to my blog

My name is Mousey, I'm 13 years old, I have type one diabeties, and I do hot yoga at the Bikram yoga studios. I just started the thirty day challenge and I expect to finish it. Read my blog to find out more.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 8

    I feel like every day is my new best day. I am starting to fully understand how to do each pose and what they are each good for. I can hold nearly every pose for their whole time, even if I can't lock my knee for a lot of them. I noticed today that the teacher was giving me compliments of the poses that I really hate. It kind of makes sense to me, I don't know how to explain it though.

    Today my blood sugar was under 100 for the first time before class. I ate a piece of candy and at the end of class it was 150. Yoga has defiantly helped stabilize my blood sugar.

    My dad suggested that I draw a big poster of myself doing all of the postures. If I do this I will post a picture of it.

-Mousey

No comments:

Post a Comment