Welcome to my blog

My name is Mousey, I'm 13 years old, I have type one diabeties, and I do hot yoga at the Bikram yoga studios. I just started the thirty day challenge and I expect to finish it. Read my blog to find out more.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day ummm... 25-29

 The last time I posted I was on day 26 and I was posting for days 23 and 24. I have decided to just do every day I missed in one post. My parents are really bugging me about missing posts, so I decided I'd do something special today. Today is actually day 30 and I havn't gone to class yet. I will do a post after too.
 Every day has been pretty much the same. I've been on a good streak. I think 25 was the the first day I got my heels of the floor for a whole set in Head to Knee Pose and Stretching Pose. Since then I've been able to do it in both sets. 29 was the hardest of them. My pains in my sides are starting to come back, so I didn't work myself too hard because I want to do really well today. I cant wait until I get that T-Shirt. I've always wanted a shirt that says I did something.
-Mousey

1 comment: