Welcome to my blog

My name is Mousey, I'm 13 years old, I have type one diabeties, and I do hot yoga at the Bikram yoga studios. I just started the thirty day challenge and I expect to finish it. Read my blog to find out more.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 11

 I thought I'd talk about some individual poses. The first posture, the one where I'm thinking "I hate this posture" in my comic, is not as bad as I once thought it was. I'm still not too crazy about it. I am starting to really like posture before the last breathing exercise. I don't have to lean on my hand anymore. I can now get my heels up of the floor for a short period of time in the one where you have to grab your toes. I'm very proud of that. I have also discovered that the less you move around the easier it is to keep your ballence and stay in the postures longer.
-Mousey

No comments:

Post a Comment