Welcome to my blog

My name is Mousey, I'm 13 years old, I have type one diabeties, and I do hot yoga at the Bikram yoga studios. I just started the thirty day challenge and I expect to finish it. Read my blog to find out more.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 9

 Here's a tip: don't eat Swedish pancakes two hours before going to yoga. Or any heavy foods. I did this today and my stomach hurt so much, I had to take about five breaks.
 Today I found myself thinking about the sci-fi story I'm writing. I work out the details of the story and I think it's a really good time to do this since I can't think of anything that's happening in my real life. I also play songs in my head. Sometimes I try counting but it doesn't really work because I count way too fast.
-Mousey

1 comment:

  1. I actually love to count during yoga. If you concentrate on breathing slowly and then count your breaths, it works.
    I was really interested by the blood sugar question because there are other things (blood pressure for example) that improve more with yoga than with cardiovascular training and doctors can't really explain why.
    Anyway, it's all good.
    And you're probably right about Swedish pancakes. Rock on, Baby G.

    ReplyDelete