Welcome to my blog

My name is Mousey, I'm 13 years old, I have type one diabeties, and I do hot yoga at the Bikram yoga studios. I just started the thirty day challenge and I expect to finish it. Read my blog to find out more.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 16

    I have a problem; I'm running out of ideas to write about. If you didn't notice, my last post was rushed and probably had a lot of mistakes in it. So I have come up with an idea; I will put two days together when I am having trouble coming up with new ideas.

    Today I actually have something to talk about though. Today there was a miscommunication between me and my dad and I accidentally went to the wrong studio. There was not enough time to get to the other one so I had to go to the class at that studio by myself. For the first half of the class I was pretty upset and I took three breaks but after that I'm not really sure what happened. I took no more breaks, even though class was hard. I just pushed myself farther.

-Mousey

3 comments:

  1. MOUSEY! I am sorry about our miscommunication today. Damn. I should have reminded you. My bad.

    I did some thinking after I read your post, though, and it dawned on me: there's a real life lesson to be learned here. And it's this: life throws you curve balls...it puts obstacles in your way...and it forces you to adapt (often quickly).

    Today you adapted. You exhibited grace under pressure. And for that, I'm immeasurably proud of you.

    But, here's the thing. Although we may have practiced yoga today in separate studios, we were still very much together. When I was in rabbit, I took great comfort in thinking, "Ah, Mousey is also doing rabbit...right now."

    Point being: even when I'm not right there with you...I'm always with you. Rememeber that. For the rest of your life.

    Hugs,
    Mouse Father

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i just got a little verklempt. mouse aunt/sister loves you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Mouse Father. Knowing how to improvise is a great bit of wisdom in music and life. G

    ReplyDelete