Welcome to my blog

My name is Mousey, I'm 13 years old, I have type one diabeties, and I do hot yoga at the Bikram yoga studios. I just started the thirty day challenge and I expect to finish it. Read my blog to find out more.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 12

    Today was average. The teacher today was funny. He corrected my dad a lot. "Mousey's dad, we're not here to eat blueberry cheesecake." He said at one point. I wasn't paying much attention though because the sun kept following me. The first time the sun went in my eye I just moved my mat forward but the second time there wasn't any way to avoid it so I just had to deal with it. I wasn't very happy at that point. But it went away pretty quickly and I was able to do the last few postures in the shade.

    I have received a lot of requests to do more comics. I find this hard because this is a blog about yoga, and yoga is pretty much the same ever class. Every once in a while something funny will happen though. I talked to my dad about it when we were eating dinner tonight and I come up with a plot for a new one. So expect to see it in the next few days.

-Mousey

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to drawing. I love the one at the top of the blog. Funny you say you didn't like that posture - one of my faves! I like it even more now that I associate it with you looking like you're getting to know your knee for the first time.
    And Mousey's dad, if you're reading this, we're not here to eat blueberry cheesecake! xoxo

    ReplyDelete