Welcome to my blog

My name is Mousey, I'm 13 years old, I have type one diabeties, and I do hot yoga at the Bikram yoga studios. I just started the thirty day challenge and I expect to finish it. Read my blog to find out more.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Days 19 and 20

 Day 19 was one of the best days I had had in awhile. As you have probably noticed I've been having a lot of problems lately. The only problem I had yesterday was that they didn't have the kind of emergen-c that I liked (I do not reccomend the lemon/lime).
 This morning I did another 6:45 class. I feel like I couldn't go as deep into some of the postures than I could the day before. The teacher told me after that your body has to recover if you work really hard. I worked really hard on 19 so it makes sense.
-Mousey

4 comments:

  1. The good news honey is that you are 20 days down 10 to go. It should be all down hill from here. And really just the beginning of a lifetime of practice. I am so proud of you for working so hard on this and stick with this with so much determination. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mouse Queen, I am a fan! I adore your drawings - they take me back into yoga and they are so humorous, making me happy when I look at them. Your writing is delightful - I get to hear about your experience in a really fun way. I look forward to seeing your next post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The acai flavored emergen-c is my least favorite. It smells like cat pee. Eww.

    ReplyDelete