Welcome to my blog

My name is Mousey, I'm 13 years old, I have type one diabeties, and I do hot yoga at the Bikram yoga studios. I just started the thirty day challenge and I expect to finish it. Read my blog to find out more.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 7

Today I discovered something strange. I was terrified when I was doing the first breathing exercise because of the posture that comes after. You know, the one where you have to bend to the side, and then bend back, and then bend forward to touch your face to your knees. But I realized while I was doing the pose that it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. There was a woman behind me and the teacher actually told her to look at how my little fingers were touching under my heels. But there were other postures that I found more challenging today. Mostly the ones where you have to stand on your toes or puts pressure on your knees. Its most likely because I am starting to push myself more and I understand what I was doing wrong before.

    My dad is doing the thirty day challenge with me too if you didn't know. When we were doing rabbit pose today the teacher corrected both of us and he said that at one point we had a "YouTube moment" because we adjusted our posture in the exact same way at the exact same time.

    Today was a good day.

-Mousey

1 comment:

  1. Mousey! I caught up on your blog today! My favorite parts so far: Haley, and the part where you and your dad make the same adjustment at the same time (YouTube Moment). So what about the science experiment part? How's your blood sugar? We are rooting for you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete