Welcome to my blog

My name is Mousey, I'm 13 years old, I have type one diabeties, and I do hot yoga at the Bikram yoga studios. I just started the thirty day challenge and I expect to finish it. Read my blog to find out more.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Days 17 and 18

 These past few days have been challenging. On Sunday I started to get pains in my sides and by Monday they hurt so much that I had to take a break for almost half of the class. It didn't help that the room seemed unusually hot and humid that day, and my blood sugar was over 300.
 Today was much better, I think I only sat down about a quarter of the class. I did all of the postures that I could and then I sat down for the ones that were really painful. I'd have to say that camel is the worst. I hope they go away soon, I really want to do more tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Two words, mousey: HEAT WAVE. Classes have been really tough, even for seasoned vets. Hang in there. The finish line...and t shirt...are in sight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bad news is the heat wave and the pain. The good news is you now have something to write about. I didn't start writing songs until I was in so much psychic pain that was all I could do about it. Maybe your pain will inspire your writing. Still I hope it stops. XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete